American found dead in same Sandals Bahamas Resort where 3 tourists died earlier this year

American found dead in same Sandals Bahamas Resort where 3 tourists died earlier this year. A man who was not identified was from United States. Basically, he was in 70’s. The local administration has not share identity or age because there family yet to be informed.

Cause of Death

The man who died at Sandals Bahamas Resort has complained shortness of breath on Saturday, and tested positive for COVID-19 as per the Washington Post. Later, he self quarantined at his home at the resort.

Related: 3 tourists were killed at Bahamas Resort due to Carbon monoxide, Police say

The resort manager of Bahamas has reported ” sadly a guest has passed away”

“We can confirm reports coming out of the Bahamas,” the resort said in a statement. “Bahamian authorities do not suspect any foul play and the cause appears to be natural. We wish to extend our deepest sympathies to the guest’s family and remain in close contact to provide support during this difficult time.”

As per the CBS News, the man was immediately sent to capital city Nassau for the autopsy.

1 min Read: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu legend Leandro Lo shot to death in Brazil

3 tourists were died at Bahamas Resort

Back in May, at this same resort three American tourists – Tennessee resident Michelle Phillips 68, his wife Robbie Phillips 65, and Vincent Paul, 64 found dead. Earlier the police couldn’t identified the reason of their death.

Michael Phillips and his wife Robbie Phillips
Michael Phillips and his wife Robbie Phillips Image: runliveusa

According to police, they reported three tourists were died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. However, the resort administration said we have carbon monoxide detectors in each room of our resorts. They further updated:

“Ensuring the safety and well-being of our guests and team members is and will always be paramount. It is for this reason that we have taken additional measures such as engaging environmental safety experts for a comprehensive review of all systems across the resort. In addition, CO detectors have now placed all in guest rooms at Sandals Emerald Bay and although not mandated in any Caribbean destination where we operate, detectors will be installed in all guest rooms throughout the portfolio,” the statement continued. “Our entire team is keeping the families in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.”

You’ll like it: Woman stabbed her husband to death after he denies her permission to wear jeans